This intensive one-day training course will introduce fluorescence spectroscopy, outline common sample handling methods and provide guidance on Spectra Manager™ software for instrument control and data analysis functions. This course is designed for all levels of FP-6000/8000 instrument users.
Theory of Fluorescence Spectroscopy:
- The FP-6000/8000 Series instruments – use and maintenance
- Sampling applications of fluorescence spectroscopy
Overview of Spectra Manager™ Software:
- Instrument control: Spectra Measurement, Time Course, Fixed Wavelength, Intensity Monitor, Quantitative Analysis and 3D Spectra Measurement
- Spectra Analysis: spectra view features, processing commands, and data output
- A sample fluorescence spectrum
- Optimization of fluorescence data collection
- Liquid and Solid sample accessories, Peltier sample accessories
Application training is for JASCO instrument owners/users only.
To find out more about the theory of fluorescence, please check here: https://jascoinc.com/fluorescence-spectroscopy/