The FP-8200 is a general-purpose instrument. The simplified yet powerful design is perfect for users that require routine fluorescence measurements in a quality-control environment. The standard Auto-SCS and Auto-Gain features enable measurements to be obtained over a wide range of concentrations using only one method. Two graphical user interfaces are available: Spectra Manager™ cross-platform spectroscopy software that allows full system control of the instrument, separate from the data processing and analysis, and the intelligent remote module (iRM) with a color LCD touch screen.
- High sensitivity S/N > 1,600 (RMS)
- Dynamic range up to six digits
- High speed scanning up to 20,000 nm/min
- Wavelength range: 200 to 750 nm (900 nm optional)
- Higher order diffraction band-pass filter (optional)