FTIR Micro-Area Analysis – IQ Mapping
The IRT-5000 and IRT-7000 series of FTIR microscope systems feature a unique and innovative function for sample analysis – IQ Mapping. This enables automated multi-point mapping, line mapping and IR imaging analyses of a microscopic area with a manual or auto- sample stage and a single element detector. Using a scan mirror the microscope moves the incident light to specified points, rapidly collecting a full spectrum at each position without moving the sample stage. IQ Mapping can be used to measure and image an area up to 400 x 400 µm using a 16× Cassegrain objective. The combination of IQ Mapping with the automated XYZ stage allows fast mapping and imaging of a wide area.
- Single point
- Line Mapping
- Grid Mapping
- Micro-ATR Mapping
IQ Mapping with Automatic XYZ Stage
- Wide-area Mapping
- Multi-ATR Mapping
Linear Array Detector and Rapid Scan
- IR Imaging
- Linear array detector and step scan
- Dynamic Imaging
A wide range of data acquisition modes provides the best solution for almost any type of sample and application.
Exceptional Visual Observation Clarity
All microscopes are equipped with a high-resolution CMOS video camera with a 3× optical zoom , for higher clarity sample observation than digital zoom. Digital zoom is also included for sample visualization at increased magnification.
Spectra Manager™ Suite
Spectra Manager™ provides convenient, and automated functions with simplified operational procedures to minimize manual operations. Powerful data processing functions include 2D and/or 3D imaging of chemical information with many standard functions for data processing of spectral data.
- Superior user-friendly graphical interface
- Registration of commonly used aperture settings
- Automatic recognition of microscope objectives
- Thumbnail display (memorizing sample position with focus and aperture information)
- IQ Monitoring for simultaneous observation of the spectrum and sample image, with spectrum preview to check data quality prior to measurement
- Data storage linked with sample image and aperture information
- Report publishing (JASCO Canvas)
A wide range of optional accessories is available. The microscope system can be optimized for sample application requirements.
- 5.7 inch TFT color display or binocular
- Joystick for convenient stage control
- Wavelength extension options
- ATR objectives with stage pressure sensor
- Grazing angle objective and measurement polarizers
- Sample purge and vacuum options
- Sample observation options (observation polarizers, fluorescence observation and refractive objectives [10×, 20×])