RFT-6000 FT Raman Spectrometer
Unlike dispersive Raman spectroscopy where spectra are normally measured using an excitation wavelength in the visible range; The RFT-6000 FT-Raman spectrometer uses a 1064nm laser that virtually eliminates fluorescence. FT-Raman spectroscopy also eliminates the tedious sample preparation sometimes required by FTIR techniques. Eliminating these barriers dramatically expands the potential for FT-Raman analysis to a wider variety of applications.
The near-infrared (1064nm) excitation offers higher powered lasers to be used without photo degradation of the sample. The ability to co-add successive sample scans using Fourier Transform compensates for loss of sensitivity inherent to weak Raman signals. The gold coated optics in the FT/IR-6800 further enhances the sensitivity of the RFT-6000.
- Air cooled laser
- Laser safety interlock system
- IR and Raman spectra can be measured using the same hardware
- Easy switching to and from Micro mode (optional)
- Optional mapping for Micro mode
- Horizontal sample stage for simple sampling
1. Excellent wavenumber precision and scan co-addition
2. Measurement of both IR and Raman spectra
3. Vertical sample chamber for easy sample placement
4. Sample chamber adapatable to both micro/macro measurement
5. Observation of measurement position using a camera (optional)
6. Spectra Manger Suite Windows software
7. Search Raman spectral databases