The VIR series of FTIR systems is compact, lightweight and versatile. The collimated entrance and exit ports make it an ideal instrument for a wide range of customer designed experiments. The standard instrument includes a hermetically sealed interferometer, DLATGS detector, high intensity source, KRS-5 windows and automatic alignment. Options are available for increased sensitivity, optional spectral ranges including NIR, and battery operation.
- Three models: VIR-100, 200 and 300
- Simple and easy-to-use operability by combination of a variety of attachments and measurement/analysis program
- Parallel configuration of up to three attachments in one system by newly developed external connection optics
- Universal optical base allowing users to build customized systems
- Eco-friendly system including sleep-mode as well as a compact & space-saving design
- High-speed monitoring with optional 40 Hz rapid scan
- Comprehensive self-diagnostics & validation