General Data Processing Functions
Spectra Manager™ includes a range of functions which can be used for almost every data type (listed below). In addition, there are many special applications dedicated to different instruments and accessories.
- Arithmetic operations
- Peak detection and processing
- Smoothing (several methods)
- Baseline correction
- Axis conversion
- Kramers-Kronig conversion
- Audit trail of data processing is stored as part of the data file
Flexible Display Features
- Overlay printing in colors and patterns
- Auto scale mode
- Full control of styles and fonts
- Customizable workspace including tool bars and windows
- Publication quality printing
- Data import/Export using CSV, Text or JCamp formats
Standard Windows® Features
- Multi-tasking allows background data acquisition while analyzing data or running other programs
- User modified printing formats for any type of printer
- Digital and graphical data transfer through Clipboard
Spectra Manager™ CFR
Spectra Manager™ CFR is compliant with 21 CFR Part 11. Data is stored withn a secure file structure to guarantee integrity of each electronic record. A choice of pull-down task menus, user-friendly icons, and easily accessible pop-up menus enables new users to manage security information, control user access, and record audit trails.
A startup window lists available resources, such as instruments, measurement and application programs. User access requires a Username and Password, assigned by the Workgroup Manager.
Access Rights Control
System access levels for Administrator, Power User, Limited User and User are defined.
There are three levels of electronic signatures: Creation, Review and Approval. Electronic signatures are applied to spectral data files, Canvas templates or documents, instrument parameters and analysis methods.
Audit Trail for System and Applications
The system and application history are automatically recorded.
Audit Trail for Data Files and Parameters
Audit trails are recorded for every data file, recording data processing for all spectral data. Records are also made in the audit trail for instrument parameters, Canvas templates and Method files.