This intensive one-day training course will introduce UV-visible and NIR spectroscopy, outline common sample handling methods and provide guidance on the Spectra Manager™ software for instrument control and data analysis functions. This course is designed for all levels of UV-Visible/NIR spectrophotometer users.
Theory of UV-Visible Spectroscopy:
- V-700 Series instruments – use and maintenance
- Sampling applications of UV-Visible/NIR spectroscopy
Overview of Spectra Manager™ Software:
- Instrument control: Spectra Measurement, Time Course, Fixed Wavelength, Abs/%T Monitor, Quantitative Analysis
- Spectra Analysis: spectra view features, processing commands and data output
- A simple UV-Visible spectrum
- Optimization of UV-Visible measurement
- Liquid and Solid sample accessories, temperature sample accessories
Application training is for JASCO Instrument owners/users only.