FTIR microscopy has generally been reserved for measuring specified samples such as small contaminants on polymer films or micro samples transferred to infrared transparent windows. The innovative IRT-5000/7000 Series FTIR Microscopes provide new functions that dramatically improve infrared micro-spectroscopy analyses. These FTIR microscope systems are used together with the FT/IR-4000 or FT/IR-6000 Series spectrometers, offering the most advanced microscopy and imaging systems.
Coupling JASCO’s proven technology for infrared spectroscopy with the most advanced optical design, the IRT-5000/7000 Series offer an ideal solution for the most challenging sample analyses.
- Transmission and Reflection with a choice of magnifications
- ATR measurement with many prism options including ‘view through’ options
- High optical throughput using high quality reflective components
- Wide wavenumber range 15,000 to 400 cm-1
- Excellent signal to noise ratio with a range of MCT and other detectors including electrically cooled DLaTGS.
- MCT Linear Array Detector (16 elements, wavenumber range 7,000 to 650 cm-1) for fast imaging analysis and kinetics measurement
- High spatial resolution
- Full vacuum option for sensitive measurement without noise from environmental gases
- IQ Mapping for in-situ mapping experiments for high speed or samples that can be easily damaged when the ATR is moved
- Rapid IR Imaging experiments for kinetics using Rapid Scan
- Spectra Manager Imaging Suite – a fast an powerful interface for mapping and imaging
- Up to four objectives with automatic switching
- Exceptional visual observation quality with DIC and polarization options
- Wide area mapping and multi-ATR imaging
- Dynamic Imaging with Rapid Scan and Step-Scan options
- Multivariate analysis PCA