VIR Series Portable FTIR spectrometer
The VIR Series rugged FTIR spectrometer is compact and lightweight, making it easily transportable. The collimated entrance and exit ports make it an ideal instrument for a wide range of user-designed experiments. The standard instrument includes a hermetically sealed interferometer, DLaTGS detector, high intensity ceramic light source, KRS-5 windows and automatic alignment. Options are available for increased sensitivity, optional spectral ranges including NIR, and battery operation.
- Three models: VIR-100, 200 and 300
- Operate with a laptop or desktop using Spectra Manager Suite
- 45 deg Michelson sealed interferometer with KRS-5 windows and light-weight gold-coated corner-cube mirrors
- DLaTGS detector (standard) MCT and InGaAs (Options)
- ‘Learning’ antivibration system for the moving-mirror for use in industrial environments
- Automatic locking moving mirror
- Accessories for ATR, transmission and diffuse or specular reflectance
- Customizable for in-situ measurements in factory or field locations
- Multiple configuration of up to three accessories on one spectrometer with external connection optics
- Universal optical base allowing users to build customized systems
- Eco-friendly system including sleep-mode as well as a compact & space-saving design
- High-speed monitoring with optional 40 Hz Rapid Scan
- Comprehensive self-diagnostics & validation
- USB connection (with optional USB to ethernet connection).