Confocal Raman Imaging Microscopy Systems
The NRS Series for confocal Raman imaging microscopy includes three different optical configurations; the easy to use, yet powerful NRS-4500, with up to three laser wavelengths (from a wide range of visible to NIR) including the common dual laser 532/785nm configuration). The sophisticated NRS-5000 Series, with 300mm spectrograph, offering higher spectral and spatial resolution with the use of dual spatial filtration (DSF) and the NRS-7000 Series with 500mm spectrograph and poly-dispersive options. Both the NRS-5000 and NRS-7000 can be configured with up to 8 lasers (9 wavelengths). All models include Class 1 laser safety as standard and share the same comprehensive Spectra Manager™ Suite of measurement and micro-imaging software.
- High accuracy spectral resolution, with the use of rotary encoders for the grating drive mechanism to as little as 0.3cm-1 per pixel
- High spatial resolution with 0.1µm step, using the automated XYX stage (actual resolution depends on laser wavelength and objective magnification and N.A.)
- QRi (Quick Raman imaging) – a combination of EMCCD with an ultra-fast XYZ stage giving 0.1µm step resolution QRI increases the data acquisition speed by up to 50x compared with a conventional mapping stage and also offers a significant improvement in sensitivity. Available on all models
- SPRinTS (Software Programmable Raman Integration Speed) which uses Vertiscan to scan the laser through the objective to map samples that are likely to move using a conventional mapping stage, such as liquids and suspensions. Available on the NRS-5000 and NRS-7000 models only
- Long working distance stage and objectives, for larger samples and temperature control and high pressure accessories
- Optional fiber probe interface for external measurements
- Macro objective for measurement of powders and liquids
- Patented Fluorescence Rejection, an algorithm to reduce or eliminate fluorescence an enhance Raman measurement. Available on all models
- Spectra Manager™ Imaging Suite with KnowItAll®, for comprehensive measurement, analysis and reporting. The cross platform software includes the same feature for all NRS models with many options for chemometrics, spectral analysis, etc.