The latest version of ChromNAV 2.0 HPLC software is a simple to use, and powerful Chromatography Data System (CDS) . The highly configurable graphical-user-interface (GUI) can be quickly set up to display only the functions necessary for your use. Users can quickly learn the operation and explore the extensive functionality for instrument control and data processing.
ChromNAV 2.0 is a universal CDS which can be used with any type of analytical separation, including: HPLC, UHPLC, GPC, SFC and preparative HPLC & SFC. Check out the complete suite of option applications below.
- ChromNAV Lite – for acquisition only from a single detector
- ChromNAV CFR – fully 12 CFR part II compliant version of ChromNAV, with electronic signature and complete audit trail
- ChromNAV CMS – integrated control of a single quadrapole MS detector for both LC and SFC
- ChromNAV-GPC – an add in for controlling a GPC system and calculating molecular weights
- ChromNAV-Heparins – a dedicated app for estimation of molecular weight of low molecular mass heparins
- ChromNAV Method Scouting – automated method development app for unattended column and solvent screening for both HPLC and SFC
- ChromNAV-Fraction Controller – for controlling fraction collection either by open bed fraction collector or fixed fraction valve, using timed events and threshold triggering
- ChromNAV-Stacked Injections – an app for preparative HPLC and SFC for stacked injections
Powerful System Control for Method Development
ChromNAV 2.0 offers flexible system control and data acquisition with options for 2D (or up to 4D) gradient control and multi-zone oven control (up to 3) for method development. Solvent and column selection has been increased to include up to 10 positions for both. During acquisition, the run-time for a chromatogram can be increased to capture later eluting peaks that may exceed the set run-time.
During acquisition a ‘known’ chromatogram can be overlaid for visual comparison with the currently separation, as a quick indicator to the user of the reliability current separation.The fluorescence and UV-visible detectors both include the spectral scanning, which can be triggered manually, by time or by threshold. Data acquisition and analysis for PDA detectors are included as standard in ChromNAV. A newly added feature is the ability to send an automated email to your PC or smartphone with an update on the progress of the sequence.
As part of JASCO’s commitment to Green Energy, the LC-4000 Series includes both ‘power off’ for the flow, lamp, column oven etc at the end of the sequence, and a ‘soft-off’ function to automatically completely shut down selected modules to save energy.