Spectra Manager™ Suite is an innovative cross-spectroscopy software platform. This single platform for data analysis is a unique and powerful way to manipulate and display data from any JASCO spectroscopy system UV-Visible/NIR, Fluorescence, FTIR, Circular Dichroism, ORD, LD, Raman, FT-Raman, Polarimeter and other types of data can be directly compared, processed, and reported.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional or Enterprise
- 21 CFR part 11 compliance
- Validation for GxP
- Control of all JASCO spectroscopy instruments
- Control of multiple instruments from a single PC
- Analysis of many types of spectral data in a single user interface
- Users only need to be familiar with a single software package
- Flexible data display with publication quality printing
- Supports standard data formats such as ASCII, CSV, text and J-Camp for export to other software packages (Excel, Word, etc.) or operating systems such as Mac
Instrument Control & Data Acquisition
Drivers and applications are available to control every JASCO spectroscopy instrument and accessory. Simple dialogs allow creation and editing of method files and acquisition processes. Data acquired from the instrument is automatically saved and transferred to Spectra Analysis for further analysis and reporting. Each instrument driver includes comprehensive hardware diagnostics and validation.
Data Processing & Spectral Analysis
Many types of data files (UV-Visible/NIR, FTIR, Fluorescence, etc.) can be viewed in a single window, and processed using a full range of dedicated data processing functions. Features include peak location, arithmetic operations, derivatives, peak integration and processing, smoothing, baseline correction, etc.
Powerful Program Apps
With hundreds of standard and customer apps, Spectra Manager offers the highest productivity. You can find out more in the web pages associated with each instrument.
If you cannot find an app that suits your measurement or analysis, a bespoke app can be developed using Macro Command; this includes almost any type of experimental design, measurement protocol, data acquisition, complex post-run data processing and reporting, etc.
Flexible Display Features
Powerful visualization tools can be used to overlay and print in user-selectable colors and patterns, with full control of style & font and autoscale mode. The workspace can be customized with flexible display of windows and tool bars, etc.
JASCO Canvas is a powerful reporting package that can be used to produce versatile customizable report layouts.
Spectra Manager™ CFR
Developed under the FDA standard for best practice ALCOA, Spectra Manager™ CFR provides secure access and features compliant with 21 CFR Part 11; system access requires a user name and password which are assigned by the Workgroup Manager and individual Access Levels determine the access to Administrative Tools which includes instrument configuration, analysis applications, user setup, workgroup setup and security policies as well as system and application history logs. Three levels of electronic signatures are required including creation, review, and approval stages. An audit trail is recorded in each data file recording any data processing performed on the spectral data.
- Management of security information for systems, users, data and records
- Access control for secure systems by user ID and password
- Audit trail function with time-stamp for tracking records
- Three levels of electronic signatures for record integrity