JASCO featured the New! FP-8000 series of spectrofluorometers during Pittcon 2011. Building upon the powerful capabilities of the FP-6000 series, the FP-8000 series instruments provide even greater features and technological innovations. The JASCO FP-8000 Series spectrofluorometers incorporate the highest sensitivity, fastest spectral scanning capability and excellent analysis-oriented functionality offering integrated solutions for advanced materials research and biochemical analysis applications. To meet the most stringent analysis demands, a variety of accessories are available for integration with a range of sophisticated control and analysis applications available in the user-friendly Spectra Manager™ II software to offer a flexible platform for any luminescence application.
- Highest sensitivity (> 5000, RMS)
- Fastest scan speed (60,000 nm/min)
- Wide dynamic range (> 6.5 orders of magnitude)
- Auto-Gain and Auto-SCS (Sensitivity Control System)
- Automatic higher-order diffraction cut filter
- Rapid 3D spectra measurements
- Expanded features for phosphorescence measurements (lifetime measurements > 1 millisecond)
For more details, please contact JASCO, at email@example.com, call toll-free 800-333-5272, or mail 28600 Mary’s Court, Easton, MD 21601.