The LC-4500 compact HPLC for routine analytical & small scale preparative separations.
This simple modular HPLC system is so flexible that it can be used for a wide range of applications in academic research, teaching or QA/QC.
The extremely compact stackable design requires only 6 inches (15cm) of bench space, and can be easily fit into most fume cabinets where space is a premium.
The individual pump, detector and autosampler modules each have an option for keypad control, external control by RS232 or simple contact closure, so that they can be readily incorporated into other systems for both chromatography and non-chromatography applications.
- Compact module (only 15 cm wide) for efficient use of lab space
- PC control using ChromNAV 2.0
- User-friendly keypad for simple operation, or RS232 remote control
- Isocratic or gradient solvent pumps, with manual injector or autosampler
- Use with the compact UV-4570 UV-visible detector or choose a detector from the LC-4000 Series
- Modules can be used individually or combined into flexible systems