This two-day course will discuss FTIR sample preparation for transmission and reflection methods of sample analysis. From theory to the essentials of data manipulation, this course will appeal to all FTIR users.
Accessories and Techniques for FTIR Sample Analysis:
- Theory of Infrared Spectroscopy
- Principles of Fourier Transform (FTIR)
- Introduction to sample analysis
Infrared Analysis Methods:
- Infrared transmission
- Infrared reflection accessories
Library Searching and Data Manipulation:
- Library database search procedures and electronic data manipulation – why, when and how
Infrared Reflection Accessories:
- Infrared reflection accessories, analysis methods
- Sample analysis using FTIR Microscopy
- Hands-on exercises – examination of various sample accessories
Application training is for JASCO instrument owners/users only.