JASCO Vials and Septa are designed and manufactured for HPLC, SFC, GC, LC/MS and SFC/MS applications, according to sample type and volume. Specific features include:
- Glass insert vials have a polyspring.
- Septum can be selected with or without slit.
- Wide opening vials make sample insertion and collection easy.
- Glass vials can be labeled for sample identification.
- Ultra clean septum cap is recommended for high sensitivity measurements.
- Vials are a common size (12 × 32 mm in LC and GC) can be used regardless of instrument manufacturer.
- A septum is preset in caps.
Click here to order a free sample kit.
While supplies last. Shipping to US postal addresses only.