A High Performance Spectrofluorometer
The FP-8500 spectrofluorometer has an optimized optical design for very low stray light and a dynamic range of up to 6.5 orders of magnitude. It is exceptionally sensitive with a Raman S/N ratio of 5,000:1 (RMS), which allows for fast measurements of samples with low level fluorescence. The high spectral resolution of 1.0 nm, automatic band-pass filters for exclusion of higher-order diffraction, and accurate spectral correction assures accurate measurements for the evaluation of advanced materials. The high-speed scanning enables fast measurements of 3D spectra and phosphorescence samples.
The FP-8500 optical bench has been developed to take advantage of the wide range of sampling accessories and applications, such as temperature-dependent melting and kinetics, anisotropy, FRET, spectral correction, and quantum yields.
- High intensity continuous output Xenon arc lamp
- Energy monitoring of the excitation energy for stability
- Shutter to protect samples until measurement
- Stray light rejection filters
- High sensitivity S/N 75,000:1 (RMS, water Raman)
- High-speed scanning up to 60,000 nm/min
- Wavelength range: 200 to 750 nm (850 nm optional)
- Validation accessory comes standard
- Automatic polarizers
- Temperature control
- Stopped flow
- Integrating spheres
- Micro-plate Reader