A High Performance Spectrofluorometer
The FP-8550 has been designed for demanding research applications and has the same functionality and advantages of the FP-8350, but also includes an optimized optical design for very low stray-light and enhanced spectral purity. Combined with the most thorough spectral correction, material engineers and researchers are assured of accurate measurements for the evaluation of advanced materials. The FP-8550 performs with the highest sensitivity* for fast measurement of samples with low level fluorescence, whether they are challenging biochemical systems or low quantum efficiency materials. High-speed scanning of phosphorescent samples and 3D spectra enable fast acquisition of high-quality, high-density data.
The FP-8550 optical bench has been developed to take advantage of the wide range of sampling accessories and applications, such as temperature-dependent melting and kinetics, anisotropy, FRET, spectral correction, and quantum yields.
- High intensity continuous output Xenon arc lamp
- Energy monitoring of the excitation energy for stability
- Shutter to protect samples until measurement
- Automatic Stray light rejection filters
- *High sensitivity S/N 8500:1 (RMS, water Raman)
- High-speed scanning up to 60,000 nm/min
- Wavelength range: 200 to 850 nm
- Validation accessory (standard)
- Automatic polarizers
- Temperature control
- Stopped flow
- Integrating spheres
- Micro-plate Reader